Pianos are heavy and difficult to move carefully from A to B. We have all the necessary equipment and expertise to assist you in your move.
Pianos are delivered from our piano showroom and we also provide a piano moving service for your own piano, covering all areas as our name suggests, Countrywide !
What we offer
We offer a top quality removal service that has been running for over 30 years, allowing your precious piano to be transported safely and securely.
The removal service runs Monday through Friday (weekend work available by special arrangement) .
- Our polite uniformed staff can call you 1 hour before delivery, so you don’t have to wait all day for us
- We are fully-insured.
- The specialist piano delivery vehicles are fully-equipped and are covered by a 24 hour recovery service.
- Only using professional and carefully maintained equipment (eg. strapping, covers, heavy duty trolleys).
- Covering all areas in the UK
- Piano Disposal; – at times, pianos just need to be disposed of, we offer this service too from £150 for easy access ground floor. Steps and stair work quoted on an individual basis.
- We reserve the right to remove parts from the piano which we have collected for disposal. Furthermore, we reserve the right to restore and re-sell.
Countrywide Pianos offer flexible short & long term piano storage. Temperature controlled secure and fully insured. If you need piano movers or piano storage – look for piano specialists who move pianos every day, day in day out.
For health & safety reasons our crew can not remove their footwear when entering your property. During periods of bad weather conditions we will of course take every precaution. We cannot accept responsibility for dirty marks on flooring. Sometimes small grit may transfer from soles of footwear or from from piano moving equipment which could lead to surface scratches to flooring. It is an occasional hazard of moving heavy musical instruments. In agreeing to use our piano moving services, you agree to accept these risks.
Moving home? Laying new carpets?
Countrywide Pianos is the official and appointed piano movers for several leading furnishing stores. We will liaise with your supplier to co-ordinate your move. Our expertise and efficiency helps to turn a stressful situation into an oasis of calm.
Moving a piano to make way for new carpets, often just involves moving your piano into another room for 24 hours. Our piano removal team will then return and move your piano back into position. Give us a call for a quote and if you are local, we can often provide this service at short notice.
Piano moving to France and Holland: